The market operates year round, with a “Summer Market” season of May through October on Saturdays from 7:00 to 12:00 p.m. or until produce runs out. Tuesday Evening market runs May - Sept 5pm - 8pm and features a live music concert series. The smaller “Wi ...
Located in the foothills of the Ozarks just east of Fort Smith, Dianne Jones at Nanna's Iris Garden has an amazing variety of flowers for your enjoyment. Her specialty is iris and she has over **1,500 varieties**, including several beautiful ones that her ...
- Oak Alley PlantationCategory: RootDescription: We are 300-year-old sugar cane plantation, now run as a non-profit, educational historic trust. We are the iconic Southern US plantation, with Big House (mansion) and 25-acre historic grounds. Along with our Civil War exhibit, our reconstructed slave qu ...State: Louisiana
- Avalon Acres Orchard &...Category: AgritourismDescription: We are a smaller family owned orchard and farm located in central maine. We have over 400 apple, pear, peach, plum, sour cherry trees. We also have high bush blueberries. We are typically opened from July to November. Weekends 9-5. This year for the first ...State: Maine
- Creeping Thyme FarmCategory: RootDescription: Creeping Thyme Farm is a licensed micro-dairy in Buxton Maine. We milk our small herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats twice daily, year round, by hand. We use the milk to make a wide variety of fresh cheeses, as well as yogurt, fudge, soap and bottled milk. W ...State: Maine
- Fairwinds Farm & StablesCategory: RootState: Maryland
- Druid Hill Farmers...Category: RootDescription: The Druid Hill Farmers' Market runs June - Sept, Wednesday evenings from 3:30 - 7:30. Shop for farm fresh produce, eggs, and meat, baked goods, and crafts. Company Overview The Department of Recreation and Parks and the The Friends of Druid Hill Park in ...State: Maryland