The best fall festival in the South. Pumpkin pickin', corn maze, hayrides, play areas and animal barn just to name a few. Gift shop where you can buy USA products. A beautiful site with helpful happy staff to make your pumpkin adventure one that you wi ...
- Creation Music FestivalCategory: RootDescription: Creation Festivals are two annual events that have become the Nation's Largest Christian Music Festivals. The Creation Experience includes four jam-packed days of music, teaching, baptism, camping and fellowship - a summer's worth of fun for one low price ...State: PA
- Central Pennsylvania...Category: RootDescription: Fourth of July celebrations in the State College area go back to 1927, when the Alpha Fire Company first put on a carnival. In 2001, an independent, community-based group was formed to carry forward our 4th of July traditions. Central Pennsylvania July 4t ...State: PA
- Central Pennsylvania...Category: RootDescription: The Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts will bring over 125,000 people to downtown State College and University Park campus of Penn State to celebrate the arts with its nationally recognized Sidewalk Sale and Exhibition, gallery exhibition, sand scu ...State: PA
- People's Choice FestivalCategory: RootDescription: 20th Annual arts and crafts festival featuring the best of Central Pennsylvania's artisans, food, fun and family entertainment in a park like setting.State: PA
- Bedford County FairCategory: AgritourismDescription: The Bedford County Fair is an annual local favorite offering animal exhibitions, skills demonstrations, artwork & plant exhibits, & of course...RIDES. The Bedford County Fair allows families & friends to gather, let loose and become young again! ...State: PA