Connies Travel Notebook
Whether you want to book a business trip or simply a tropical getaway, contact Connie's Travel Notebook. We are here to take care of all your travel needs. From checking last minute deals to booking you for scuba diving, party cruises, Disney cruises, and more. We are committed to reliable, honest, and quality service.
- Berks Agricultural...Category: RootDescription: Annual Farm Tour features a variety of agricultural enterprises in Berks County, Pennsylvania. 2013 FARM TOUR scheduled for October 19th, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $10 per vehicle. Farm locations listed in a tour booklet available at convenient sal ...State: Pennsylvania
- Simmons FarmCategory: RootDescription: Pumpkin picking, Hayrides , Apple, Peach, Strawberry, Cut Flower Picking We are located about 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh. We offer pick-your-own strawberries, pumpkins, apples, peaches, and cut flowers. In the spring we have a full service greenh ...State: Pennsylvania
- Rocky Point Blueberry...Category: RootDescription: Pick your own Blueberries. Open July - August. Eight varieties of Highbush Blueberries. 2200 bushes. Established in 1986. Located in a quiet area near the old Rocky Point Amusement Park. Ample parking, buckets and liners provided. Hours 7 am to 12 noon, ...State: Rhode Island
- The Farmer's DaughterCategory: RootDescription: Open Daily 9am-6pm March-December Purveyors of unique and unusual plant material, pottery, fountains and garden decor. Savor our farm grown veggies July-October.State: Rhode Island
- Hilton Head Island...Category: RootDescription: Open Air market that runs from the first Friday in April until the first Friday in December from 8:30am until 1:00pm. It is held at Honey Horn Plantation. Follow signs to the Coastal Discovery Museum.State: South Carolina