Garrett County Chamber of Commerce
15 Visitors Center Drive
Garrett County is located in the mountains of Western Maryland, just three hours from Baltimore and Washington, D.C. We're also just 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA. Visitors come for year-round fun whether it be boating, fishing or other adventure sports in the summer or downhill skiing or tubing in the winter. Many folks also enjoy the slower pace of life by just kicking back and relaxing! We are a great destination for meetings, family reunions, destination weddings and religious retreats. We welcome you to our area!
- TAOS GOJI FARM &...Category: RootDescription: Our farm is nestled in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains in close proximity to Taos (11 miles) and It is only thirty minutes to Taos Ski Valley and Red River. We raise organic goji berries and have 10 cabins and large lodge and outdoor barn that can be re ...State: New Mexico
- 1000 Islands Ag TourCategory: AgritourismDescription: Our Farms Talk! The 1000 Islands Ag Tour lets you visit farms, wineries and crop stands at your own pace! Participating ag businesses will have a road sign displaying the phone number for the audio tour and their personal stop number. Dial (315) 221-51 ...State: New York
- Kelkenberg Farm of...Category: RootDescription: Educational Farm field trips for school children. Horse drawn hayrides or sleigh rides. Birthday parties, family gatherings, or other group events with heated indoor picnic facilities and public restrooms. U-pick pumpkins in October and U-cut Christ ...State: New York
- A Greene Tree FarmCategory: AgritourismDescription: A Greene Tree Farm is a Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm. Come to the beautiful mountains of Boone, NC and find your perfect Christmas tree at our Christmas tree farm. We offer hayrides, complimentary hot chocolate and apple cider, spectacular views, an ...State: North Carolina
- North Carolina Ginseng...Category: RootDescription: Since 1993, North Carolina Ginseng & Goldenseal Co. has been growing organic medicinal herbs such as ginseng, goldenseal and other woodland botanicals in a natural hardwoods cove at Eagle Feather Organic Farm, which is a designated Native Botanical Sanctu ...State: North Carolina