Garrett County Chamber of Commerce
15 Visitors Center Drive
Garrett County is located in the mountains of Western Maryland, just three hours from Baltimore and Washington, D.C. We're also just 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA. Visitors come for year-round fun whether it be boating, fishing or other adventure sports in the summer or downhill skiing or tubing in the winter. Many folks also enjoy the slower pace of life by just kicking back and relaxing! We are a great destination for meetings, family reunions, destination weddings and religious retreats. We welcome you to our area!
- Sheridan Farmers' MarketCategory: RootDescription: Weekly farmers' Market showcasing locally produced vegetables, herbs, fruit, flowers, plants, jams, jellies, breads eggs and locally made crafts and furniture. Every Thursday from 4 to 7PM in Main Street Park on the corner of Mill Street and Hwy 287. On ...State: Montana
- Vala's Pumpkin Patch...Category: RootDescription: Visit Vala's Pumpkin Patch for some good ol' fall family fun on the farm. Over our 25+ years of operation, an annual trip to our farm has become a tradition for many families. Our fall festival features a hayrack ride out to the pumpkin field, live entert ...State: Nebraska
- Ponderosa RanchCategory: RootDescription: We offer guests the opportunity to be a cowboy for a day or a week: to ride and fully experience ranch life on a scenic, timbered high-country Nebraska working cattle ranch. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, solitude for those who desire it, ranch broke quar ...State: Nebraska
- Jacobs Family Berry FarmCategory: RootDescription: Located on the historic Lampe Homestead in the beautiful Carson Valley, our farm is less than 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe and Carson City, Nevada. We purchased the property in 2002 and began restoration to preserve it for future generations - ours and you ...State: Nevada
- Tractors & TrufflesCategory: RootDescription: A farm-to-plate and arts event that features farm tours, winery tours, cooking demonstrations, a farm-to-plate dinner prepared by regional and nationally-recognized chefs using locally grown and raised foods, and a concert in the beautiful Barkley Theatre ...State: Nevada