Beans & Greens Farmstand
245 Intervale Road
Beans & Greens Farmstand, is one of NH’s Farms of Distinction near the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee in central NH. The early season focus is on gardening with a full selection of annuals, perennials, vegetable plants and hanging baskets displayed in numerous large greenhouses for shopping convenience. Late spring strawberries give way to a full selection of vegetables, fruits, cut flowers & herbs grown in the picturesque meadows surrounding the Farmstand. Beans & Greens celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2009 with the addition of a deli featuring delicious Panini sandwiches and fruit smoothies. Visitors are invited to visit with the Barnyard animals, observe bees working in an active hive, enjoy the gardens or just sit and enjoy the scenery. Picnic tables are scattered around the yard allowing you to enjoy a lunch from the deli or treats from the on-site bakery which offers fresh baked breads, pies, cookies and assorted pastries. Highlighting fall is one of the largest & most difficult corn mazes in NH. Various games may help you conquer the maze during daylight hours, or make a reservation and try your skills at night! The farm also has numerous other fall activities including a haymaze and vegetable slingshot! Beans & Greens hosts country style birthday parties, school and group field trips and offers fall vacationers a wonderful, colorful display of pumpkins, mums, gourds & squashes to select from. Grass-fed beef, turkeys and chicken raised on pastures near the farmstand and a new Winter CSA is available starting in Nov. Event activities and further information can be found on the website: www.beansandgreensfarm or visit them on Facebook at Beans & Greens Farmstand!
- Living History FarmsCategory: RootDescription: Living History Farms is an interactive outdoor history museum which educates, entertains, and connects people of all ages to Midwestern rural life experiences. Visitors travel at their own pace through 5 historical time periods spanning 300 years, includ ...State: Iowa
- Fieldstone Orchard &...Category: RootDescription: U-Pick / We-Pick 12 acre orchard growing amongst rolling hills and 7 ponds. Open to the public Tues through Sat. 9-5pm; Sunday 12-6pm. Tours given upon appointment (schools, homeschoolers, etc). 38 varieties of apples, 4 varieties asian pears, plums, amer ...State: Kansas
- Grace Hill WineryCategory: RootDescription: Enjoy an authentic winery experience with a free tasting and tour at Grace Hill Winery! Located just north of Wichita, Grace Hill Winery has everything you need to enjoy a leisurely Kansas afternoon. Start with a free tasting of 13 Kansas made wines, foll ...State: Kansas
- Civil War Corn MazeCategory: RootDescription: Octoberfest at Meadow Lake Equestrian Center includes Civil War Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch. Visit our historic farm and enjoy a 10 acre corn maze, 5 acre pumpkin patch, petting zoo, kids play area including small one hay maze and slides! We are open from ...State: Kentucky
- Old Kentucky Home...Category: RootDescription: A beautiful pre Civil war Italianate style home. 4 rooms, all with private baths. All rooms have either queen or king beds. Situated on a working American Saddlebred Horse farm.State: Kentucky