Enjoy a guided visit to our unique family farm. Sample the cheese while we explain how it is made, from milking the goats to the finished product. Interact with our loving family of goats, free-range chickens, and check-out the honey bees. Next, take a ...
Educational Farm field trips for school children. Horse drawn hayrides or sleigh rides. Birthday parties, family gatherings, or other group events with heated indoor picnic facilities and public restrooms. U-pick pumpkins in October and U-cut Christ ...
Grower of Kona Perfect 100% Estate Grown Kona Coffee in Holualoa on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our farm, Ho'onanea (Hawaiian for Place of Pleasant Diversion), is a verdant 6 acres of paradise. Our farm is available for tours by appontment only.
South Mississippi's Oldest Alpaca Farm, Kuska features a lovely herd of both Huacaya & Suri Alpacas, offering some of the finest bloodlines in the industry. Our Primary Goal is Color Production with the Quality and Pedigree of a White. Kuska Specializes ...
- Candia VineyardsCategory: AgritourismDescription: A tiny boutique winery with very special world-ranked wines. Come taste the world's first Ice Storm and New England's first LaCrescent, and much more! All wines are 100% grape - no thinners, flavorings or fruit juices added.State: New Hampshire
- ARGOS FARMCategory: AgritourismDescription: Horseback Riding Lessons, Boarding, Pony Parties, Trail Rides, and Summer Programs. In the Fall, we offer Pumpkin Picking, Corn Maze, Hay Rides, Corn Box, Hay Mountain, Hay Slide, Cow Train, Pig Racing, and Farm Animals.State: New Jersey
- Old Hook farmCategory: RootDescription: We are an 18th century farm certified organic, producing over 150 varieties of vegetables. We are a complete natural food market with organic produce year round. We also handle organic lawn and garden products. We also have: Local Honey Macrobiotic pro ...State: New Jersey
- Estrella Del Norte...Category: RootDescription: Estrella Del Norte Vineyard's Tasting room features the very best of Northern New Mexico's wines The Vineyard and Tasting Room are open 7 days a week for walk-in tastings, self guided tours, wine by the glass, gift shop and bottle sales. Come taste ...State: New Mexico
- TAOS GOJI FARM &...Category: RootDescription: Our farm is nestled in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains in close proximity to Taos (11 miles) and It is only thirty minutes to Taos Ski Valley and Red River. We raise organic goji berries and have 10 cabins and large lodge and outdoor barn that can be re ...State: New Mexico