Tractors & Truffles
151 E. Park St.
A farm-to-plate and arts event that features farm tours, winery tours, cooking demonstrations, a farm-to-plate dinner prepared by regional and nationally-recognized chefs using locally grown and raised foods, and a concert in the beautiful Barkley Theatre.
- Shepherds Harvest...Category: RootDescription: We are a small family farm, raising registered Icelandic Sheep and we also share the farm with Chickens, geese, and muscovy ducks. Our animals are raised naturally, without the use of hormones or antibiotics. No grain is fed to the sheep as it is just ...State: Idaho
- Baxter's Vineyards &...Category: AgritourismDescription: Baxter's Vineyards is a small family-owned winery in Nauvoo, Illinois. The winery was established in 1857 by Emile Baxter and continues in the family. It is the oldest winery in Illinois. Kelly Logan is the fifth generation Baxter to grow grapes and apple ...State: Illinois
- St. Charles Convention...Category: RootDescription: Heritage Prairie Market www.hpmfarm.com Your local foods market on the farm, open year round! Heritage Prairie market features a farm, market, farm camp, classes, farmers market….and much more! Heritage Prairie Farm began a new system of farming, design ...State: Illinois
- Blue Spruce Alpacas LLCCategory: AgritourismDescription: We are a small family run farm located in northern Indiana. We have fiber, alpacas and product for sale at the farm. If you are familiar with alpacas you already know what a wonderful animal they are, when can you raise a great animal and to have an end ...State: Indiana
- Joe Huber Family Farm &...Category: RootDescription: History of the Joe Huber Family Farm Simon Huber migrated from Baden-Baden, Germany in 1843 and settled in Starlight, Indiana with apple trees ready to plant. The seventh generation of Huber's now live here in Starlight. Joseph Huber, Sr. (fourth g ...State: Indiana