Reno Tahoe USA Featured
No matter you’re passion, we’re confident Reno Tahoe offers more than enough to plan any group event. With big-city choices, small-town friendliness, Lake Tahoe vistas, classic car shows, hot air balloons, a plethora of outdoor activities and historical venues, you’ll never be bored. Explore your passion in Reno Tahoe USA.
- Jacobs Family Berry FarmCategory: RootDescription: Located on the historic Lampe Homestead in the beautiful Carson Valley, our farm is less than 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe and Carson City, Nevada. We purchased the property in 2002 and began restoration to preserve it for future generations - ours and you ...State: Nevada
- Tractors & TrufflesCategory: RootDescription: A farm-to-plate and arts event that features farm tours, winery tours, cooking demonstrations, a farm-to-plate dinner prepared by regional and nationally-recognized chefs using locally grown and raised foods, and a concert in the beautiful Barkley Theatre ...State: Nevada
- Beans & Greens FarmstandCategory: AgritourismDescription: Beans & Greens Farmstand, is one of NH’s Farms of Distinction near the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee in central NH. The early season focus is on gardening with a full selection of annuals, perennials, vegetable plants and hanging baskets displayed in nume ...State: New Hampshire
- Candia VineyardsCategory: AgritourismDescription: A tiny boutique winery with very special world-ranked wines. Come taste the world's first Ice Storm and New England's first LaCrescent, and much more! All wines are 100% grape - no thinners, flavorings or fruit juices added.State: New Hampshire
- ARGOS FARMCategory: AgritourismDescription: Horseback Riding Lessons, Boarding, Pony Parties, Trail Rides, and Summer Programs. In the Fall, we offer Pumpkin Picking, Corn Maze, Hay Rides, Corn Box, Hay Mountain, Hay Slide, Cow Train, Pig Racing, and Farm Animals.State: New Jersey