Manaslu Circuit Trek
The Manaslu circuit trekking is one of the best treks known for its solidarity and preservation. This region sees very few visitors so that the trails are less trodden making the journey a peaceful, natural and beautiful experience perfect for those seeking a getaway from the everyday busy lives. Not just the spellbinding natural beauty, but the traditional Tamang and Sherpa settlements with their unique cultures are another highlight of the trip. The Manasli Circuit Trek tour starts from Kathmandu where we visit the UNESCO world heritage sites and then to Arughat from where the actual trekking begins. The entire route is adorned with the perfect views of the snow-clad mountains, unique combination of rich cultural heritages and adventure amidst vantage points with incomparable beauty and rare bio-diversity. Mt. Manaslu standing at 8156m is the highest peak in the area which is also the eighth highest peak in the world. The Manaslu region is famous for its high altitude glacier lakes, fascinating flora and fauna, cultural diversity and richness which make it one of the favorite destinations for trekkers around the world. The standard circuit trek begins at Arughat and ends at Bulbule and requires a trekking permit to travel all the way through the Manaslu area.
- Cambria City Ethnic...Category: AgritourismDescription: The Cambria City Ethnic Festival is held each year on Labor Day Weekend in the historic Cambria City Section of Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy this free event. Traditional ethnic foods, music, dance and church tours will be ...State: PA
- Cambria County FairCategory: RootDescription: The Cambria County Fair stands out as a living memorial to the Legends of the area showing their involvement, dedication and support to our communities and country. The Cambria County Fair takes pride in offering the residents the opportunity to socialize ...State: PA
- Greenwood Furnace Folk...Category: RootDescription: A weekend of music workshops, jamming, concerts & dancing at Greenwood Furnace State Park in Central Pennsylvania.State: PA
- Italian Food & Heritage...Category: RootDescription: The Italian Food and Heritage Festival at DelGrosso Amusement Park is a full day of great food, music and Italian celebration. Families throughout the Alleghenies look forward to this one day celebration to enjoy a day of their favorite Italian food and h ...State: PA
- PotatoFestCategory: RootDescription: Potatofest is held in Ebensburg, PA celebrating Cambria County potatoes and its growers. The festival is a fun-filled day of arts, crafts entertainment and food for the entire family. Over 200 crafters and artisans line the streets for blocks with homemad ...State: PA